|Program >> Homebound Case Management
Homebound Case Management
If you, your family member or your friend in the community needs services and is homebound, Shorefront JCC will come to you or them. Our bilingual caseworker will visit and find out what you / they need.
We help to get government and other benefits (SSI, public assistance, Medicaid, Holocaust reparations, housing assistance and other aid), just as we would if they came to our office.
Our caseworker for the homebound can also:
- Find a home attendant
- Monitor the performance of the home care worker
- Make sure there is food in the house
- Check on home safety issues
- Be aware of any signs of elder abuse, and take action if there are
- Arrange referrals and transportation to senior centers
If you have questions about this program or want to set up an appointment, please contact Bella Raykina (
) or 718-743-0575 Ext 7509.